Friday, April 25, 2014

Easter

I had a wonderful Easter! My family were all in Wisconsin this year to see my baby sister Bliss' church program so me and my husband spent the day with his family. The day started with me working nursery for our church's first service then me and Josh enjoying the second one together. I am so thankful for the time to truly reflect and rejoice in what Christ has done for us and to remember that no matter what season of life we are in, that we are blessed because we are His! Hallelujah! 

From there we went home to finish cooking and preparing the food we were taking to Mama Kay and Papa Eddie's (my in laws). His mama was feeling a little bit under the weather so my sister in law and I decided to make everything and bring it to her home. I made the ham, a green bean casserole, and this AMAZING lemon pie. It's definitely on my top 10 favorite desserts. I'm one of those chocolate is the only worth while dessert kind of people so that's saying something. 
Aaaaanyway, we had a lovely day together just laughing and enjoying each other's company. 

Later that evening  me and Josh had leftovers, ate goodies out of the Easter basket we made for ourselves (that's right, the cadburys come but once a year), and watched the Easter Parade. Perfection. Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment